Siden Basic Table, 2 metal legs and a white top. Basic utility table. Aprox 0.7 meters high and 1.7 meters long
- person Created by Siden A verified sinespace developer
- event Last Update This last updated March 28, 2018 at 10:58am UTC. This item receives automatic updates.
- file_download Size This item is 4.73mb, and will take approximately 1 seconds to fully load via streaming.
- people Purchasers This item has been rated 0 times by users, and given 0.0 stars
- G 5 Gold Approximately $0.05 USD
This item has not yet been rated by a purchaser. Only verfied purchasers can rate this item.
How to purchase
- Log in to the sinespace application
- Click the 'Shop' button on the lower tabs bar
- Search for Siden Basic Table (White)
- Click the 'Buy' button
How to use this item
- Log in to sinespace
- Click the 'Home' button
- Enter a region you own, or click 'Create New Space'
- Click 'Edit Room'
- Click on this item from the inventory at the lower corner of the screen
- Click on on the ground to place this item
Intellectual Property, DMCA & Copyright: Think this item shouldn't belong here? Please contact us.
Also by Siden See more
This brand has a total of 30 items available
Large Strong Box
A worn but solid box (Prop)
Brick on box
Breeze block on a crate (Low Rez small prop/Clutter)
Small Wall banner with the Siden logo. For easy of placement, place the banner next the wall where you wish to have it, and set it down (it will be a short distance from the wall at this point and close to the floor). Now selected it again and move it up the wall, The banner will then snap closer to the wall.
Very Simple Fence
Very simple fence Snap nodes for linier snapping (Making a longer fence) Aprox. 1m wide / 1.2m high.
Siden Asylum (Basic)
Basic version of the Asylum building from my 'Siden' Project. *Warning, Its dark, a torch may be needed* Not extras(No changable materials,No light changers ect)
Siden Frame A
Metal box frame, aprox 1 meter by .9 meter height Use as is or place things on top of it to create makeshift tables and surfaces. Snap together to create larger structures.