A pile of wood (Clutter prop)
- person Created by Siden A verified sinespace developer
- event Last Update This last updated March 9, 2018 at 1:46am UTC. This item receives automatic updates.
- file_download Size This item is 5.21mb, and will take approximately 2 seconds to fully load via streaming.
- people Purchasers This item has been rated 0 times by users, and given 0.0 stars
- G 5 Gold Approximately $0.05 USD
This item has not yet been rated by a purchaser. Only verfied purchasers can rate this item.
How to purchase
- Log in to the sinespace application
- Click the 'Shop' button on the lower tabs bar
- Search for Wood Pile (A)
- Click the 'Buy' button
How to use this item
- Log in to sinespace
- Click the 'Home' button
- Enter a region you own, or click 'Create New Space'
- Click 'Edit Room'
- Click on this item from the inventory at the lower corner of the screen
- Click on on the ground to place this item
Intellectual Property, DMCA & Copyright: Think this item shouldn't belong here? Please contact us.
Also by Siden See more
This brand has a total of 30 items available
Siden Frame A
Metal box frame, aprox 1 meter by .9 meter height Use as is or place things on top of it to create makeshift tables and surfaces. Snap together to create larger structures.
Wooden, Square folding table (Prop only) Dirty and worn looking (Approx) 0.75 meters High (Approx) 1.4 meters Wide
Small Old Trolley
Simple flat trolley, aprox 0.6 meter by 0.6 meters Worn and used
Small Wall banner with the Siden logo. For easy of placement, place the banner next the wall where you wish to have it, and set it down (it will be a short distance from the wall at this point and close to the floor). Now selected it again and move it up the wall, The banner will then snap closer to the wall.
Siden Basic Table (Barricade)
Siden Basic Table, turned on i's side and modifided to make a barricade
Large Metal Wall (CR)
Large Metal Wall aporx 17.2 meters long and 4.3 meters high. Corrugated and warn look with large I-beams supports. Once Placed in world, you may wish to turn off 'snap' before moving the object